Medical/Clinical Massage Techniques
Find below a list of medical/clinical massage treatments used in providing pain relief for my clients. Each is a healthy alternative for pain management for injuries, accidents, and general wellness.
Each treatment in the list is hyperlinked to a more detailed page. I invite you to read more about each–including its history, as an informative resource for the kinds of beneficial medical/clinical massage treatments I provide for my patients.
Should you have any questions, please contact me.
- Connective Tissue Massage [History]
- Craniosacral Therapy (CST) [History]
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) [History]
- Joint Mobilization [History]
- Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD) [History]
- Myofascial Release (MFR) [History]
- Neuromuscular Therapy (NMT) – St. John Style) [History]
- NeuroStructural Integration (NST) – Bowen Therapy [History]
- Russian Massage Therapy [History]
- Sports Massage Therapy [History]
- Trigger Point Massage Therapy [History]
- Visceral Manipulation Massage Therapy [History]
Read More: About Leif Grunseth